Friday 31 March 2017

Planning, Mind-mapping and Vision Boards for Module 3!!

One thing about having a deadline , is being able to plan your daily/weekly schedule of studies to fit your work timetable...Luckily having time off from not working has given me the time to work on my BAPP, however, unfortunately the auditions and travels got the best of me....

What I was able to do during those two months, is reflect back on the work I have done in my Module 2 and focus on the way I was approaching auditions... In a way I was putting my Professional Inquiry in action theoretically I would like to think!

Speaking with a friend, the other day, she was telling me how she was creating a Vision Board. I had never heard of this term so she had explained to me how Creating a Vision Board every month, helped her organize her mind, to help her reach her goals and dreams and set priorities through inspirational quotes, pictures, and anything that motivated her.

It all had to do with the alignment of the stars, a theory which I am not at all familiar with, nonetheless, I was inspired to make my own! Taking it seriously, I cut up a piece of IKEA cardboard and from a stool box, from when I moved in to my new flat, and started brainwashing ideas.... At the beginning it felt much harder than what my friend had described. I couldn't decide what was it I was aiming for!

Therefore, as any analytic, I began to divide my Visions in 3:

-Personal Growth

-Career

-Relationships (... but that's personal haha)



Around it I filled the board with cut outs of encouraging notes and drawings, from friends, and tea bags, and I look forward to adding more tickets from performances I watch throughout the year, to look back either as part of my Activities for Carrying out my Personal Inquiry in Module 3, as well as for my own reasons of inspiration!

..............................

Another major part of planning my timetable for studying is preparing a hand written Calendar I created. I can't explain, but somehow hand writing my notes, blogs and to do list helps me remember more. Perhaps by writing it down is the first step in getting your work done.



I really hope I am getting the planning right as I am finding myself behind schedule. This will give me a good guideline. In the mean time, since I have to wait before I carry m Inquiry through my tools (Interviews/Questionnaires), I can begin by analyzing my Literature. Once I accumulate all the data from my interviews I can then proceed to connecting the two together, finding similarities ad differences to the evidence , so I can result to a well reasoned conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment